Friday, February 29, 2008

Snow Day

Well since the weather is so snowy we cancelled riding lessons for this evening.



So I thought you might be interested in seeing the horses that rode while I was in Texas. (My cousin told me that it was 65 degrees there yesterday!!) (I didn't ride this year, but here are some pictures from 2006.)

From left to right Mother is riding Texanna, my cousin is riding Kisses, and I am riding Hawk.


When the weather got cold they covered the dogs up with blankets. This is Flurpo. She had a great personality. She passed away last year.



This year I saw some other interesting animals.


Do you know what these are??? Do you think we could ride them??? HMMM.I know we could ride him. Do you think he wants a carrot? Look at that foamy mouth.
(Kind of gross!)

No comments: