Sunday, November 29, 2009

I thank the Lord for my many blessings

During this Thanksgiving season. I give thanks to the Lord for the many blessings that I hold so dear.

My parents



and family both far and near.






I am thankful for my friends close by who love to play.


Also my church friends with whom I pray,



I thank the Lord for my friends far away that I will see again someday.




I am thankful for my home so near.
The place where my animal friends dwell.
My oldest animal friend Valentine. Whom I love well.


My friends & pets of years past.

My horses who used to go fast!
Long Legs who still loves the children.
Valentine who looked like a million and still does today!
Autumn who loves to jump all day!


Tejas my new friend.


P.J. who I can't believe is so old!

Duchess who always smiled!


Benjie & Brownie who were so mild.

Buscie who had a heart so great!



Charlie, Sonny & Chase my boys old and new!


Now my only wish is that I would develop a talent for poetry
because this attempt went woefully.

No comments: